Macon Corporate Law Attorneys
Proudly Representing Your Macon-Bibb County Company in Corporate Law Matters
Cooper, Barton & Cooper is uniquely equipped to provide strategic representation for business clients of all sizes and all corporate forms, facing a diverse range of legal issues. Our team of corporate lawyers in Macon-Bibb County, Georgia has worked for all kinds of business entities, including work for entrepreneurs, small businesses, corporations, and non-profits; our corporate attorneys have earned the respect of the business community for our skilled legal services and advice. Moreover, we are active in our business communities in Middle Georgia.
Several of the specific business services provided by Cooper, Barton & Cooper include:
- Answering Garnishments
- Business Contracts
- Business Financing
- Business Formation and Incorporation
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Commercial Transactions
- Construction Law
- Contract Drafting & Review
- Corporation, Shareholder, and Partnership Disputes
- Dissolutions, Withdrawals, and Buy-Outs
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Contacts
- Employment Discrimination Claims
- Federal & State Securities Compliance
- Federal Wage & Hour Claims
- Formation of For-Profit & Non-Profit Corporations
- Formation of Limited Liability Companies, and Limited & General Partnerships
- Loan & Lease Agreements
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Non-Compete, Non-Solicitation, & Non-Disclosure Agreements (Drafting & Review)
- Drafting & Review of Operating Agreements
- Pension & Profit Sharing Plans for Corporations & Professional Group
- Regulatory Compliance
- Reorganization & Restructuring
- Preparation & Review of Shareholder Agreements
- Shareholder Dissenter Rights Litigation
- Stock Option Plans
Thorough, Comprehensive Representation
Cooper, Barton & Cooper handles all of a business’s legal needs, from helping our clients to select the appropriate business form to preparing necessary documents to form and govern a business entity. Our corporate lawyers handle answering garnishments; advising clients on compliance with federal and state securities laws; and preparing shareholder minutes, by-laws, articles of incorporation, shareholder agreements, and asset purchase agreements. We regularly represent clients in commercial transactions, including business counseling, legal analysis and opinions, document preparation, and closings for any transaction involving a business.
In addressing the needs of our business clients, our Corporate Law Team understands that no two businesses are the same and that each will have its own unique legal goals. Our Macon business lawyers spend the necessary time to learn about the needs and desires of each of our individual business clients, and we assess the best method for addressing their legal needs in a cost-effective way.
Whatever your business needs, our Corporate Law Team stands prepared to assist you. Call us today at 478-202-7050 to schedule your free case evaluation!
“He is always quick to return my phone calls, and he has a knack for easily explaining complex legal things.”- Former Client
“Ashley is a very good compassionate attorney who worked diligently and had my case dismissed.”- Charles
“Excellent one on one attorney.”- Todd M.